Our company is committed to preserving your trust and confidence. Because your privacy is important, we have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate this commitment. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
USE OF YOUR IP ADDRESS
An IP (Internet Protocol) address is a 32-bit numeric address written as four numbers separated by periods. It is a unique identifier for a computer or device on a network like the Internet. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad information to help us better serve you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (such as name and e-mail address), unique identifiers, and demographic information (such as sex or age). We use this information to enhance the site so that it can offer you a more personalized experience. We also use the information to communicate information about our company, promotional material such as contests, questionnaires and surveys, and promotional material from some of our partners. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by using the tool explained in the “Updating and Removal of Data” section below. Unique identifiers are collected to verify the user’s identity, for use as account numbers in our record system, and for other purposes. Demographic profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the user experience, showing you content that is most likely to be of interest to you, and displaying the content according to your preferences..
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
LINKS TO WEBSITES OUTSIDE OF THIS ONE
This site contains links to other sites outside of our own network. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
CUSTOMER ORDER INFORMATION
Our site uses order forms for customers to request information, products and services. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders, communicate information and promotional material from our company and partner companies. Financial information that is collected is used to bill you for products and services ordered.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We share the information that you provide to us in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. From time to time we may share information with companies and individuals who provide servicing, administrative, marketing and other services for us, or on our behalf. These services may include fulfillment centers, mailing houses, event providers, and customer support organizations.
- Affiliates. From time to time we may share information with our affiliates. These include (a) companies that we own or control, companies that own or control us, or companies that are owned or controlled by the same companies that own or control us. Such information may be used by our affiliates to promote their products and services to you. Where such information sharing occurs, our affiliates will follow the terms contained in this policy.
- Third Parties. From time to time we may share your contact information with third parties so that they may promote their products and services to you.
- Law Enforcement. We may cooperate with reasonable requests for information from law enforcement agencies. As a result, we reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect our, your, or another person’s rights, property or safety.
- Other Persons As Permitted by Law. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Transfers. In the event that all, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired, your information will be transferred to the acquiring company.
If we are legally required to notify you about a security incident we will either notify you by e-mail, writing, or phone at our discretion.
This site supplements the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For example, your address may be run against the U.S. postal service database in an effort to correct any typographical errors, so that the publications you seek will indeed arrive at the right location.
UPDATING AND REMOVAL OF DATA
You may have your name removed from our e-mail marketing lists at any time. Click ‘unsubscribe’ on any email you may receive.
CHANGES AND CLARIFICATIONS