Trading Story aims to bring NEWER traders the most practical & inspiring trading podcasts (interviews & tips) anywhere. Plus, it chronicles the host’s journey of becoming a consistently profitable trader.
Trading Story aims to provide…
- Inspiring interviews of successful traders: trading luminaries, authors, and regular-joe traders.
- Tips for anyone trying to make a part-time or full-time trading income.
- Encouraging stories of real life struggles and triumphs in the market.
- Practical strategies to use in your trading today.
- Simple explanations for sometimes-complex trading concepts.
- Takeaways, worth every minute. For FREE.
Take a listen. We think you’ll like it –
What Others Are Saying…
Host & Showrunner – Brandon Clay
Brandon Clay worked as a financial analyst for an investment publication and asset management firm. He authored a Forex trading manual for Trading Educators in 2004. He earned his Series 6 and 63 in 2005, though he no longer holds those designations. He is an inactive member of the proprietary trading firm, Maverick Trading, and has worked with several trading education firms in various roles. He holds a bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Texas and a master’s degree in theology. Brandon lives in the Austin, Texas-area with his wife and three children.
Brandon is NOT a full-time trader. Like many new traders, he’s fascinated with the markets, trading, and the lifestyle afforded by trading. But he has not achieved the necessary consistency to quit the grind and make it as a full-time trader.
So he started a podcast.
The effort is part self-education and part fascination. He wants to interview the brightest, most successful minds in trading to understand why they made it while others didn’t. Hearing the failures and triumphs of real traders who overcame obstacles could prove to be the catalyst to his personal trading success. His aim: to join the ranks of professional traders.
Join him for the journey.